Wednesday, January 6, 2010

After-Effects of Day 2

I slept like a rock.  Not that I haven't been sleeping lately but I can't remember sleeping that hard in a long time.  My typical bedtime is 9:30-10ish....last night I think I finally fell asleep at 11, so that may have played a part in the deep slumber...but still - it felt good.

I was anticipating waking up stiff and sore again but that wasn't the case.  I was a LITTLE stiff...but not nearly as sore.  On Tuesday, my calves were screaming.  Today, my calves are fine and my hip flexors and knees are tender.  I'm wondering if that will be the case for a while...rotating soreness??  

I am hoping that this training will aide in my Weight Watchers diet plan to lose weight.  So far, I've lost nothing but I'm trying not to get discouraged. 

Do I love running yet?  No.  I'm pretty sure I don't even like it yet.  But I'm doing it.  And I will do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment