Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 5 - Do-Over

Warm up with a 5-10 minute walk. Run 2/1 x5, then 1/1 x5, for a total of 25 minutes. Cool down with a 5-10 minute walk. If two minutes of running still feels difficult, try slowing your pace a little. Your breathing should not be out of control. If it is, you definitely need to slow it down.

I couldn't get past the fact that I couldn't do this...so I tried again.  It was better the second time and I completed it without too much trouble.  In fact, doing it and knowing I had to complete it made the accomplishment that much sweeter. 

The sad thing is I've now finished True Blood season 1 and now have to come up with something that will hold my attention while I workout every day.  I liked True Blood because it moves fast and it's scary, which made running easier (running away from Vampires).  I'm thinking maybe Dexter is next (a serial killer).  We'll see. 

The good news is that Day 5 is now successfully completed and I can move to day 6 tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment