Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 6

Last night's run - 2/1 x 6 - Run two minutes, walk 1 - repeat 6 times. 

Totally thought that I'd rather do the last 2/1 than do a set of 1/1 x 5...but that last 2 minutes was ROUGH.  Once I cooled down, I was pretty into the show I was watching, so I did some steep incline walking.  Not sure if that was a good idea.  My calves and butt are upset with me and that might make tonight's run harder.  I'm just not losing any weight and I'm wondering if it's because my body is used to working out longer than 30 minutes in a day.  In any case, I felt pretty great last night after my shower - accomplished and warm and loose but this morning is a diffferent story.  Here's hoping that my muscles loosen up over the course of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment