Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 4

"Warm up with a 5-10 minute walk. Run 2/1 x5. Then, run 1/1 x5. (Run 2 minutes, walk 1 minute for 5 times for a total of 15 minutes. Keep running, but change to running 1 minute, walking 1 minute for another 5 more times. Your overall total time for the run, not counting your warm-up and cool-down is 25 minutes.) Cool down with a 5-10 minute walk. Don't worry if running two minutes at a time feels difficult. It will get easier! You just need to stick with it. "

Um...Yeah...running was hard last night.  In fact, I could have written an entry immediately following the workout but I was swearing like a sailor and needed to just go to bed.   It was REALLY hard.  I hammered out the first two sets no problem but the other three were brutal.  Beyond brutal.  MEAN.  I came upstairs after completing the run and said to my boyfriend "I dont' know if I'm ever going to love this".  I honestly don't know.  I do know that I made a promise to my sister and I'm going to do my damnest to see it thru...but I may never choose to run again after May 2, 2010. 

And guess what?  I get to do the same workout tonight!!!!  Lord help me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment