Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 7

Run 3/1 x 4 - run three minutes, walk 1 - repeat 4 times, then 1/1 x 4 - run one minute walk one minute - repeate 4 times.

I did it.  I did it.  It was frickin' hard as hell and I thought I was going to quit after the first part of 3/1 but rather than quitting, I just took a little break and walked for 5 mintues before going on to the 1/1 x 4.  I hurt when I finished...the fronts of my calves were screaming and still are very tender.  I was sweating up a storm and honestly thought my lungs were going to explode...but I did it. 

The 1/1's now feel easy.  Like...I tell myself "you used to hold your breath for 2 minutes at a time in high school (I was on the synchronized swimming team) - you can run for a minute...and I do.  Even running 2 minutes is starting to feel easy...but three last night kicked my butt.  However, I did it...and I could do it again - tho not right this second, please...

No comments:

Post a Comment